Cosmology Research Papers
Here are several research papers written to address the main problems in modern cosmology.
I wrote the originals in this order, but that is not necessarily their priority for reading or implementation. Each link is a pdf. The cover page has its revision date.
1) link Detecting a Gravitational Wave
2) link Clarifying Redshifts
(01/04/2020 - updated 02/23/2020)
3) link Verification of Dark Matter Finding
(01/02/2020 - updated 01/26/2020)
4) link Space-time in Cosmology
5) link Quasar Hypothesis
6) link Sphere of Stars Conjecture
(01/10/2020 - updated 01/18/2020)
(1) explains exactly what LIGO detects and it is not a gravitational wave.
(2) explains redshifts, when and why they are used wrong, and the correct rules for their use. There is no dark energy
(3) explains why the current search for undefined dark matter could result in a finding but any finding is impossible to verify. There is no dark matter.
(4) explains space-time and why it should not be used in cosmology. There is no black hole.
(5) explains a quasar and its anomalous redshift.
(6) is a conjecture on the behaviors of a sphere of stars which includes a globular cluster and elliptical galaxy. These spheres of their different sizes are not fully explained in cosmology. The lack of data results in a conjecture awaiting more data.
(1) to (5) present corrections to critical assumptions in modern cosmology. They result in the conclusion there is no big bang, as others have also concluded for their own reasons.
(6) is complicated and in progress. If a paper is updated the current date of revision is on the cover page.
I also posted 4 substantial research efforts but not in the formal academic format (like above):
01/19/2020 - Supernova Verification
post is detailed review of most supernova since 1680; found none are supernova and so require verification
01/21/2020 - Accelerating Expansion of the Universe Is Based on Mistakes
post is detailed analysis of the paper involved in 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics for dark energy using supernova but analysis found many mistakes including redshift errors in several ways and all the claimed supernova were actually pulsating variable stars which were misused for a time dilation.
01/23/2020 - Plasma Planetary Nebula
post includes many PN images and descriptions to reveal their patterns.
01/24/2020 - Significant Stellar Variations in Brightness
post proposes mechanisms for a supernova, pulsating variable star, and planetary nebula.
Hit back to go to previous page in history.
Last updated (02/21/2020)
Here is the list of topics in this Cosmology Topic Group , including my research.
Ctrl + for zoom in; Ctrl - for zoom out ; Ctrl 0 for no zoom;
triple-tap for zoom to fit; pinch for zoom change; pinched for no zoom